Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eid Mubarak..

Sunday, September 12, 2010
When it comes to hari raya..obviously, i will be more excited than anyone else...wooohooo!!..but when i think again, i'm 23..there's no 'duit raya' and i have to give 'duit raya'...haha..

Ok for this raya, i manage to met all my closest relatives...even we often met each other, but there's still a lot of things to talk...for me, raya will be the most meaningful if we could share, having good chit chats about everything heart to heart..it does not count on how many houses that you visit but how strong the 'silturrahim' that you built around them...

in addition, two of my cousins will get married at the end of this year so the 'hype' is getting bigger and bigger...from the bottom of my heart, i'm happy to experience this...

It is not my greatest raya experiences this year but it would be enough to be one of the most memorable ones...

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates